​For Administrators - Understanding DPSAC Services​

Updating Personal Information

Name Change

If an individual is going through a legal name change, that individual must report this to you, the Administrative Officer (AO). You will need to submit a Legal Name Change in the NED system. The Legal Name Change process will require the individual to go through the Enrollment and Badge Issuance process to have their badge updated.