Booster shots are readily available in the community and staff and contractors are encouraged to seek them. Current guidelines recommend reporting of booster shots by healthcare personnel. Reporting is voluntary.
To report booster vaccinations please do so using the following process:
- Log into the COVID-19 Response Case Management System at https://covid-rcms.ors.od.nih.gov/app/home. Please note, you will need to be on the NIH network (onsite or on VPN to log in)
- Read and accept the Privacy Act Notice
- Read and close the self-help instructions (Need help later? Select "Get Help")
- Click on "Update Vaccination" button
- Select "Add Vaccine Dose"
- Complete required fields. Under "Dose #" select "Booster Dose"
If you need in-person assistance with reporting your vaccination status, you may stop into the NIH Library (Building 10, South Side, First Floor) during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 4:00PM).