Conference Room Hatfield 4-3330 Dimensions: 23' x 25'
Priority use of NIH Building 10, 35, 40, 49, and 50 conference rooms will be given to events that concern scientific research.
- Conference: 16 @ table/20 perimeter
- Classroom: 25 @ tables
- Theater: 38
- Network connection
- Laser Pointer
- Telephone conference calling*
* must be scheduled in advance
- The following services require extensive planning. Allow a minimum of 15 days.
- Video Conferencing (ISDN)
- Overflow (video and audio) to other conference rooms
- Video production services/videocasting, captioning service, video taping, satellite uplink or downlink, video editing, dubbing service
- Full Day (>4 hours): $775
- Half Day (< 4 hours): $465
- Two Hours (< 2 hours): $360
Directions to Conference Room
From the Main Lobby of the CRC, go down the left corridor past the Coffee Shop. (Do not take the Central Elevators.) Look for the "1 East Corridor” sign on your left and take that door to the end of the hallway. Once there, take the “Southeast Elevators” up one flight to the fourth floor.
Conference room 4-3330 will be located behind the glass, adjacent to the fourth floor elevator lobby.
Phone number: (301) 451-0822