Scientists who need to pick up documents from DIS may book an appointment. You will receive an email confirmation from
DIS@mail.nih.gov once DIS accepts your appointment.
Note: These appointments are strictly for document pickup. If you would like to discuss an immigration-related issue with a specialist, please use our
If you are a scientist located at a remote NIH site (Baltimore, North Carolina, Montana), refer to the guidance for your worksite below.
You must schedule an appointment via the
DIS Calendar between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Refer to this map of the DIS office location on the NIH Bethesda campus.
A bi-weekly or weekly mailing will be sent to DIS Key Contacts at remote NIH sites. Please allow at least two weeks of processing time from when you receive your eNOA from DIS to coordinate document pickup with the individual associated with your worksite below.
- NCI (Frederick) - Contact your Administrative Officer (AO)
- NIA (Baltimore) - Contact your Administrative Officer (AO)
- NIDA (Baltimore) - Joshua Kysiak
- NIEHS (North Carolina) - Jill Hughes or Kristen Fisher
- Rocky Mountain Laboratories (Montana) - Brian Taggart or Tammy Meuchel