10A Facility Veterinarian
Education & Certifications
- Diplomate, American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine, 1995
- D.V.M., Mississippi State University, 1990
- B.A., Biological Sciences, University of Mississippi, 1985
Specialties or Areas of Expertise
- Laboratory Animal Medicine (DACLAM)
- 1996 - 2007: Director and Attending Veterinarian, Office of Laboratory Animal Resources, West Virginia University (WVU), and Adjunct Assistant Professor, The Division of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Davis College of Agriculture, Forestry and Consumer Sciences, WVU
- 1994 - 1996: Assistant Director, Office of Laboratory Animal Resources, WVU
- 1991 - 1994: NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship in Laboratory Animal Medicine, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Division of Comparative Medicine
- 1990 - 1991: Clinical Residency in Laboratory Animal Medicine, The Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University, Department of Comparative Medicine
- J. R. Linkenhoker, T. H. Burkholder, C. G. Garry Linton, A. K. Walden, K. A. Abusakran-Monday, A. P. Rosero, C. J. Foltz. 2010. Effective and Safe Anesthesia for Yorkshire and Yucatan Swine with and without Cardiovascular Injury and Intervention. JAALAS. 49 (3): 344-351.
- Linton, C. G. G., A. M. Knight, A. N. Knutsen, et al. 2007. What Is Your Diagnosis? JAVMA. 231: 41-42.
- Linton, C. G. G., B. E. Gordon, J. A. Richardson. 1994. Diagnostic Exercise: Thickened Auricular Pinnae in a Sprague-Dawley Rat. Lab. Anim. Sci. 44: 69-70. Lai, W. C., G.
- Linton, M. Bennett, et al. 1991. Genetic Control of Resistance to Mycoplasma pulmonis Infection in Mice. Infect. Immun. 60: 4615-4621.