Facility Manager Bldg 102/100/Rodent Quarantine NIHAC
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Animal Science - University of Maryland College Park
- Laboratory Animal Technologist – AALAS certification
Specialties or Areas of Expertise
- Worked in the laboratory animal field since 1989 with multiple species background.
- Have worked with mice to new and old world primates to cats, dogs and draft horses.
- Specialize in management of multi species housing facilities
Train and show dogs in AKC conformation and performance events such as Agility, Obedience and Hunt Trials.