A Case Review team member will carefully review your eQIP submission. If your information or attachments are incomplete or inconsistent, the case reviewer assigned to your case may return the information you provided in e-QIP and contact you to make corrections to the form.
In the event you are contacted to make corrections to your form, you will need to:
- Log into e-QIP
- Review the details of the request and make corrections via the e-QIP system
- Answer all Yes/No questions again
- Re-certify and print a new archival copy of the form
- Print, sign and attach new signature pages
- Re-release your form to the agency
Once the investigation has been scheduled, you may be contacted by an investigator to schedule your personal interview, if required. For the interview, you will be required to provide photo identification, such as a valid state driver's license. You may be required to provide other documents to verify your identity, as instructed by your investigator.
You can verify your investigator by going to the following link: https://www.dcsa.mil/mc/pv/mbi/vi/.