The 4th Bi-Annual Federal Government Education Symposium
The Federal Academic Alliance is holding the 4th Bi-Annual Federal Government Education Symposium for all current federal employees and their families over three days in December.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022, Time: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, December 8, 2022, Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
To register (free!) and view the meeting agenda, along with a list of the participating schools, go to Federal Government Education Symposium.
- Visit with Federal Academic Alliance school representatives for information on post-secondary education benefits, including reduced tuition.
- Attend panel discussions about mission critical subjects given by subject matter experts in higher education and the federal government.
- On the first day of the Symposium, take advantage of the networking area to connect with colleagues, federal affinity groups, and like-minded industry professionals.
For more information about the Federal Academic Alliance, please visit the Federal Academic Alliance page on the HHS intranet.
Please direct any questions about the Bi-Annual Federal Government Education Symposium to LaVern Goodwin, (LaVern.Goodwin@hhs.gov).
*Please note you are receiving this email because you are using an email account supported by the Department of Health and Human Services. HHS News cannot remove you from this email list. Please do not respond to this email. If you have questions or comments regarding the content above, please contact the sponsoring organization listed. If you would like to submit a message for HHS News dispersal, please email HHS.News@hhs.gov. Thank you.