NIH Virtual Take Your Child To Work Day - NEW Phase III Registration to Open Tomorrow at 12:00 PM ET
Due to the number of limited space activities still available, the 27th Annual NIH Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day (TYCTWD) will open a Phase III Registration beginning tomorrow, April 13 at 12:00 PM (noon) at https://takeyourchildtowork.nih.gov.
We are expanding the number of limited space activities to a maximum of six activities. Starting tomorrow, you will be able to register each child for an additional two limited space activities, for a maximum of six limited space activities per child.
- This event is 100 percent virtual.
- Open activities do not require registration.
- There are many activities focused on the high school children - check them out.
- Check the site periodically to see if any of your child's favorite activities are available in case someone unregisters.
- Registration will remain open through April 22.
- Check in with your supervisor to inquire about your ICO's policy for participating in TYCTWD.
Individuals needing a sign language interpreter to participate in this event may enter the request directly at https://portal.ainterpreting.com or contact Linda Kiefer at 301-827-3252. Find additional information about the NIH Interpreting Services program at https://www.ors.od.nih.gov/pes/dats/interpret. Individuals needing other reasonable accommodations should contact their ICs for support.
TYCTWD 2021 is sponsored by the Office of Research Services and will be held on April 22 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. If you have any questions, please contact us at Take-Your-Child-To-Work@nih.gov, or follow us on twitter @NIHEmplSrvcs. Tweet your event photos and comments using #MyNIHDay.